TJO Cargo is Florida’s top cargo risk mitigation consulting company, offering both international and domestic cargo insurance and freight protection for individuals and businesses.
TJO Cargo offers plans protecting against a broad range of risks, including:
- Stranding, grounding, sinking or capsizing
- Overturning or derailment of land conveyance
- Collision with other ships, crafts or objects, including ice
- Discharge of cargo at port of distress
- Fire or explosion
- Natural disasters including earthquake, volcanic eruption or lightning
- Malicious damage, theft, pilferage or takings at sea (excepting war risks)
- Deck cargo washing overboard
- Seawater, river water or lake water damage
- Loss overboard during loading/discharge
- Washing overboard
- General average sacrifice
- Other risks – please contact TJO Cargo to learn more.
TJO Cargo uses ISO standards when considering different shipping containers. This allows them to offer protection based on established baselines and creates coverage options that can meet your specific needs, depending on the materials in transit, sizes and storage types and more.
Our Programs Cover:
- 10-, 20- and 40-foot standard dry containers
- 40- and 45-foot high cube dry containers
- 40-foot refrigerated containers for chilled or frozen freight; available in both standard and high cube sizes
- Open-top containers (standard containers with no roof)
- Flatracks (containers with no walls or roof)
TJO Cargo’s shipping container insurance programs can cover containers of all ISO standard sizes, styles and shapes, protecting your items from your door to the marketplace or buyer’s destination.
To find out more about TJO Cargo’s insurance programs or any of their other freight protection coverages, fill out the web form online to receive a free and easy quote or give TJO Cargo a call at 904-781-6531 today.